Who is online

We have 25 guests online


Last month July 2024 Next month
week 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
week 28 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
week 29 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
week 30 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
week 31 29 30 31

Upcoming events

No events

International Programs and Co-Tutorship

International student issues

If you are an international student, the Office of Graduate Studies of our University offers an international student service, and can be of help with questions regarding your visa and other issues that pertain to your status as an international student at Pavia.

Exchange programs

Our Graduate School has a rich exchange program with many graduate schools worldwide. Here is an updated list:

  • University of Colorado, Boulder, U.S.A.
  • University of Washington, Seattle, U.S.A.
  • Iowa State University, Ames, U.S.A.
  • Jagiellonian University, Crakow, Poland
  • Purdue University, West Lafayette, U.S.A.
  • University of California, Santa Barbara, U.S.A.
  • University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
  • University of California, Santa Cruz, U.S.A.
  • State University of New York, Stony Brook, U.S.A.
  • University of Houston, Houston, U.S.A.
  • Texas Tech University, Lubbock, U.S.A.

There is an international agreement among our graduate school and these Universities. Students from both sides may ask to enter into this international program and obtain, besides their Ph.D degree, a specific Diploma:

The International Certificate of Graduate Studies

With Universities in France or Germany we often have a co-tutorship program leading to a Ph.D degree recognized by the graduate schools involved, (a recent co-tutorship agreement has been with the Ludwig-Maximiliams-University, Munich, Germany).

Under these international programs students may spend up to 18 months abroad (with a 50% an upgrade of their monthly salary). The interested students should inquire with the Coordinator of Graduate Studies to explore the possibilities for entering such an international program.

Administrative forms for requesting the authorization to spend periods abroad are available on the PhD office web site: Italian / English