Organized conferences & courses - 2012:
- Short course taught by D. Asprone, F. Auricchio, R. Nascimbene and A. Reali
"Mechanics of porous media: from thermodynamics to applications"
Novemebr 9-10 2012 (flyer)
- PhD course taught by Prof. Alessandro Veneziani
"Pratical Computational Hemodynamics: data, simulations, assimilation"
July 2-5 2012 (flyer)
- PhD course taught by Prof. James Adjaye
"Embryonic stem cells and cellular reprogramming"
June 21-22 2012 (flyer)
- PhD course taught by Prof. Daniel Baumgartner
"Numerical modeling and simulation in biomechanics Application to human head injury mechanisms identification"
June 12-14 2012 (flyer)
- PhD course taught by U. Stefanelli
"An 'energetic' view at inelasticity"
March 9 - May 14 2012 (flyer)
- Course NL12: NONLINEAR COMPUTATIONAL
SOLID & STRUCTURAL MECHANICS. Theoretical formulations,
technologies and computations
16-20 April 2012 (flyer)